About the Role
This volunteer position enables Land Of Welcome to
• Establish a report with people sharing the values of Land of Welcome
• Build their desire to attend Land of Welcome picnics and support the organisation’s activities, fundraising
• Contribute to volunteer engagement
Your contribution to the achievement of Land Of Welcome’s objectives will be recognized by a formal certificate of appreciation. A job well done may open new opportunities for you with people within our network who might benefit from your skills.
• Welcome and take an interest in people as they join the Facebook group, visit their Facebook profile and find something you like or agree in their content
• Find and share inspirational stories.
• Promote activities run by other organisations as a way of creating value, you will be given access to our email account.
• Ask questions that creates further engagement
• Recruit others interested in doing the same thing
• Coordinate with Newsletter Editor.
Proven experience building an engaged and visibly active online community
Or experience of emotional direct response copywriting and knowledge of the works of authors like Gary Vaynerchuck or Guy Kawasaki.
About the organisation
Land Of welcome is a not-for-profit association of volunteers focused on making Australia a more welcoming community. In our vision of success, new Australians with a refugee or asylum seeker background, feel welcome and valued, and settled Australians have discovered new perspectives and are actively involved in positive change.
Our core activities include monthly friendship picnics, volunteering in projects that facilitate the successful integration of new Australians, and generating funds for projects benefiting new Australians.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0447296003
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Land Of Welcome Social Media Officer (Volunteer) via Pro Bono Australia.