About the role
LBL Philanthropy is a registered charity with the ACNC since October 2018. We aim to advance health and reduce poverty
We are seeking a proactive and experienced legal advisor with strong knowledge of the law to join our organization. This position will report to the Founder, and required to deliver legal assistance to the organization, draft legal documents and assist with the set up of the overseas operations for the organization .
Our ideal candidate must possess the following requirements:
– Degree qualified in law field;
– Previous legal background and experience in a charity, ideally but not essential
– Strong legal background with sound knowledge of the law especially international and local law.
– Good communication skills with experience in drafting documents and interpreting the law
– Well respected in the community and your industry
– Ability to balance our voluntary and/or not for profit sector objectives with the need to be commercially sustainable in an ever changing environment
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Please quote in application: Legal Advisor (volunteer role) via Pro Bono Australia.