About the role
– Community focused?
– A team player who loves engaging with people from diverse backgrounds?
– Good with basic digital skills?
– Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months?
– Keen to contribute to the Yarra community?
Come and volunteer with the Yarra Libraries Outreach Team!
We are seeking applications for volunteers to add value to the delivery of community programs and services across the City of Yarra.
Potential activities include:
– delivering library materials to socially isolated residents;
– distributing fresh produce to vulnerable communities; and / or
– providing digital literacy coaching to assist in bridging the digital divide.
You will be working with a dynamic team of Library staff, volunteers and partner groups with opportunities to gain new skills and have lots of fun.
The volunteer program offers a variety of time commitments; from weekly to once a month. Training and support will be provided.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to make a positive impact in the community.
About the organisation
How to apply
- Complete the volunteer application form HERE
- Attend an interview
- Participate in an induction session and training
- Begin your first volunteer shift
Please quote in application: Library Outreach via Pro Bono Australia.