About the role
LBL Philanthropy is a registered charity with the ACNC since October 2018. We aim to advance health and reduce poverty.
We are seeking a proactive and experienced major donor manager with strong initiative to join our organization. This position will report to the Founder, and will be helping the organization secure significant gifts and donations in a professional manner.
Our ideal candidate must posses the following requirement:
– Degree qualified in business related field;
– Previous project management experience in a charity ideally, but not essential
– Experience working with large and major donors is ideally, but not essential
– Exposure to sales and KPI
– Good communication skills with evidence of an ability to understand and speak clearly to major donors and all key stakeholders.
– Well respected in the community and your industry
– Ability to balance our voluntary and/or not for profit sector objectives with the need to be commercially sustainable in an ever changing environment
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Please quote in application: Major Donor Manager (volunteer role) via Pro Bono Australia.