About the role
LBL Philanthropy is a registered charity with the ACNC and focus on mental illness and poverty.
We are seeking a proactive and experienced occupational therapist, and/or speech therapist to join our volunteer team to help make a differences.
This position is working from home and/or on weekend via conference calling
You are required the following:
- Passionate in making a differences
- Possess academic qualifications
- Possess strong communication skills
- Competent with using computer
Benefit in volunteering:
- Help make a differences to the world
- Make new friends
- Expand your network
- Enhance your skills and gain experiences
- Exercise your computer skills
- Gain references
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Please quote in application: Mandarin Speaking Therapist (Volunteer) via Pro Bono Australia.