About the Role
Overview of Organisation: The Chase and Tyler Foundation (CTF) is an independent charitable organisation working to prevent deadly carbon monoxide poisoning throughout Australia. We deliver a national preventive health effort by working with stakeholders for an effective sustained investment in prevention and health promotion.
Position Description: We’re looking to facilitate and grow the presence and influence of the Chase and Tyler Foundation on a national scale. The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will be working directly with the Executive Director to oversee the marketing and communications team while we undertake this mission.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will be an organised and efficient individual, with strong marketing and communications skills who shows initiative and has a passion to help lead a small team in the non-profit sector.
Time commitment: It is estimated that the volunteer will need to set aside 10 hours per week for this role. This role has flexibility in when the volunteer completes the tasks, with the volunteer undertaking tasks remotely and working with a virtual team.
Responsible to: Vanessa Robinson, Executive Director and Founder
• Assist with:
o Leading the Marketing & Communications team
o Leading team meetings (virtual and face to face)
o Liaising with volunteers on the Marketing & Communications Team and external parties
o Creating Marketing & Communications reports o Other duties as assigned.
• Appropriate qualification or working towards an appropriate qualification e.g. A degree in marketing, communication, business, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience leading (or assisting in leading) a small team
• Have a strong understanding of current marketing trends and strategies
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office, social media, etc.)
• Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
• The ability to work independently and to take initiative
• Must have own computer/laptop and internet connection
• Exhibits energy, enthusiasm and an interest in working in the non-profit sector
• It’s essential that the Marketing Coordinator has the capacity to devote the necessary time and effort to the role.
To apply: Please email your resume (in PDF format) and a brief cover letter addressing the criteria above and a little bit about yourself to: email@example.com
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Marketing and Communications Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.