About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing and Communications Intern to join the Better Hearing Australia (VIC) team, who will enhance the overall digital branding, reach and engagement of our organisation.
Better Hearing Australia (VIC) is Victoria’s only independent, not-for-profit organisation dedicated to advocacy, counselling, advice and providing information services to the hard of hearing community. It is our mission to ensure that people feel confident managing their hearing loss going forward.
- Assist in creating social media & website content
- Research digital trends and innovations in the not-for-profit sector
- Create a targeted system to maximise return on fundraising campaigns
- Proofread newsletters, collateral, artwork etc.
- Utilise a media monitoring system for all communication files
- Develop a project plan that evaluates and improves the client experience
- Brainstorm creative ways to utilise Google AdWords and other advertising platforms
- Identify community-based fundraising partnerships
- Marketing/PR/Communications undergraduate degree (current or complete)
- Demonstrated passion for voluntary and community work
- National Police Check (International Police Check, if necessary)
- Working with Children Check
You will be provided with dedicated support and learning from the CEO, staff and Board. This invaluable, voluntary position will give you the opportunity to gain experience in the not-for-profit sector and gain new marketing, communication and fundraising skills.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0395101577
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Marketing and Communications Intern via Pro Bono Australia.