About the role
Our charity is looking for someone who can volunteer or provide pro bono services for about 10 hours per month.
This might suit a university student currently undergoing, or who has recently completed, their university degree in marketing.
- Oversee the marketing and communications strategy.
- Contribute to the success of fundraising and donation campaigns.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Manage advertising and promotions.
- Oversee and contribute to sponsorships and corporate partnerships, including pitch decks, proposals, and correspondence.
- Contribute to writing or designing content for social media, newsletters, website, and other materials as needed.
- Assist or guide other team members with tasks involving media releases, public relations, fundraising materials, social media, newsletter, website, etc.
- Evaluating and reporting on marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be proficient in digital marketing and social media.
- Should hold a degree in marketing, or be a current student in final year(s).
- Might be currently or recently employed elsewhere in a role with mid to high marketing and communications related responsibilities.
- Should have strong communication and networking skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal English and copywriting skills.
- Must be tech fluent and able to use online collaboration tools with ease.
Location and hours:
- There are no set hours for this role.
- This role is able to be carried out remotely and we will accept interstate applicants.
- Hours are estimated to average out at maybe 10 hours per month.
To apply please email your application (both a cover letter and CV) to email@example.com using the subject line: Marketing and Communications Manager (Pro Bono Australia)
We look forward to hearing from you.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Marketing and Communications Manager via Pro Bono Australia.