About the Role
The Human Rights Arts & Film Festival (HRAFF) is looking for a passionate, hard-working and friendly individual to join HRAFF as a volunteer Marketing Assistant in the lead up to the 2018 festival.
HRAFF is a not-for-profit incorporated association committed to making human rights accessible, relevant and significant to all Australians. The Festival aims to advance and encourage discussion and debate among the broader community, to showcase and support Australian and international artists, to promote works that are important and relevant to our community and bring audiences closer to relevant organizations operating in the human rights space.
HRAFF presents a vibrant, multifaceted festival, including film, visual art, music and forums that combine a diverse array of creative responses to contemporary human rights issues. HRAFF will be held 3 – 17 May 2018 in Melbourne and tour nationally in the subsequent weeks, more information can be found here: http://hraff.org.au/
• Help compile marketing lists.
• Help draft marketing material.
• Help contact key marketing contacts for the festival
• Any other duties as required.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivation and ability to take responsibility.
• Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and use initiative.
• Excellent teamwork skills.
• An interest in human rights, arts and global issues.
To apply for this volunteer role please submit your CV and a short cover letter outlining your skills and experience by 19 March to email@example.com.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Marketing Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.