About the Role
Youth Projects Ltd is a large charity established in 1984 to support young people and families of the northwest suburbs and the central business district (CBD) of Melbourne.
We provide aspirational, life changing support through an integrated model in which multiple barriers are addressed with access to health care, counselling and drug safety, outreach services, employment, education and training.
Partnering with another Community Health Services and working closely with local family GPs, Youth Projects are hoping to establish a new youth-centred DayHab facility with an emphasis on working with young people with substance abuse issues, particularly ‘Ice’ and their families. The program will be delivered on-site at Youth Projects large Youth Hub within a purpose-built area, opposite the Glenroy transport hub. The Dayhab centre will promote a structured program of working with youth and their families to manage their AOD issues. The development of the Dayhab is unique to the Melbourne as most treatment centres are aimed at Adult AOD reduction so we are exploring the opportunity in the market for establishing such as centre targeted at youth.
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to
1) Analyse and investigate demand and competition for youth detox centre at Glenroy
2) Develop a positioning strategy based on the information obtained and identify opportunities in the market
3) Be in contact with local GPs and research the area to assess if local GPs will support and promote the Detox centre to their patients
4) Devise a Marketing Plan with the relevant information formulated from the previous points
5) Develop a marketing program suggesting strategies and processes to reach target market
6) Develop cost effective promotional material to promote the centre to GP’s and other local professional in the area
7) Incorporate social media as a promotional strategy
The following skills will be ideal but not essential
• Research Skills
• Experience in a Marketing capacity devising Marketing programs and Plans
• Good organisational and planning skills
• Commercial awareness
• Numerical skills
• IT skills
• Understanding of different promotional strategies
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0393049100
Email : [email protected]
Please quote in application: Marketing Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.