About the role
Human and Hope Association Inc. is a registered charity that empowers communities to address inequalities. We achieve this through two approaches:
– Raising awareness in Australia about the unintended consequences of voluntourism and advocating for a local approach to development.
– Supporting a grassroots community centre in Cambodia who run education, vocational training and community development programs that alleviate poverty.
We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Specialist to create a detailed marketing and communications strategy for promoting our Purpose and Philanthropy Field Trips to Cambodia. These ethical tours aim to immerse participants in the culture of Cambodia, whilst highlighting the resilience and resourcefulness of the Khmer people.
We want to stop the trend of voluntourism, instead making a shift towards ethical travel, where you can support local communities with your tourist dollar. The participants on the trips fundraise for Human and Hope, so we can continue to empower communities to reduce inequalities.
The Marketing Campaign Specialist can expect to spend up to two months on this project.
COMPETENCIES, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS (ROLE RELATED)
- Professional experience with travel marketing
- Proven track record in sourcing travellers through marketing
- Experience and/or understanding of ethical tours held throughout low-income countries
- Experience with all social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- A network that can assist with advertising and networking
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and your C.V to CEO Sally Hetherington OAM at email@example.com. For any enquiries about this role, please phone Sally on 0424 080 186.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Sally Hetherington OAM
Phone : 424080186
Please quote in application: Marketing Campaign Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.