About the role
Human and Hope Association Inc. is a registered charity that empowers communities to address inequalities. We achieve this through two approaches:
- Raising awareness in Australia about the unintended consequences of voluntourism and advocating for a local approach to development.
Supporting a grassroots community centre in Cambodia who run education, vocational training and community development programs that alleviate poverty.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work with our Project Manager to create and execute a detailed marketing and communications strategy for promoting our ‘Bid to Give’ online auction, which is held in October. Our goal is to raise $15,000 from this auction to support community development programs.
The Marketing Coordinator can expect to spend a few hours a week up until the end of October on this project.
COMPETENCIES, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS (ROLE RELATED)
- Previous experience with marketing in the not-for-profit sector
- Confidence in utilising social media for sales and/or fundraising
- Proven track record in communicating with stakeholders and/or cold contacting businesses for product donations
- Previous experience with conducting market research for online sales/auctions
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and your C.V to CEO Sally Hetherington OAM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be assessed as they are received.
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Sally Hetherington OAM
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Marketing Coordinator - Project Role via Pro Bono Australia.