About the Role
RMCC empowers refugee and migrant children and youth to create their own opportunities.
Our programs tackle the unique barriers faced by vulnerable refugee and migrant children & youth in order to stop the cycle of disadvantage they are experiencing. We have four empowerment focus areas: education, identity and belonging, life skills, and mental health and wellbeing.
The RMCC journey started back in 2012 with a homework club and has evolved to us assisting over 650 kids across multiple programs, and by 2020 our goal is to reach over 2000 kids.
This position involves but is not necessary limited to:
• Raising RMCC’s profile, and of its initiatives and events through social media;
• Assist in content development such as
o Marketing materials such as flyers, posters, brochures, media packs;
o Digital communications, including website, social media, newsletters, blog, etc;
• Assist in coordinating events;
• Work with external stakeholders for creative concepts, video execution, printing etc.
Key Selection Criteria:
• Passionate about the mission of RMCC and creating change for vulnerable refugee and migrant children;
• A passion and knowledge of current refugee and asylum seeker issues;
• A driven self-starter that thinks outside of the box;
• Talented at writing and storytelling;
• Excellent written English and verbal communication skills;
• Attention to detail, strong ability to multi-task and problem solve;
• Ability to work cross-functionally to contribute to the success of RMCC;
• Prior volunteer experience looked highly upon;
• Attend monthly team meetings outside of business hours;
• Able to volunteer a minimum 2 days a week, for a minimum of 6 months.
Send cover letter addressing key selection criteria and resume to email@example.com
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Marketing Intern via Pro Bono Australia.