About the Role
Marketing Mentor – Youth Program – Magic Moments Foundation.
To provide Marketing Strategy & Support Mentorship to the Youth Program Youth Committee. To achieve this you will support a team of youth volunteers who are enthusiastic to learn in various areas of marketing with the aim of achieving the Foundations marketing strategic goals for the Youth Leadership Programs.
- Work with the National Youth Coordinator and the National Marketing Coordinator to support the Youth Committee in implement marketing initiatives for the promotion of the Magic Moments Youth Leadership & Business Programs
- Support the youth to grow in their knowledge in all areas of marketing through mentorship and guidance
- Lead the Youth Committee volunteers to achieve the strategic marketing goals
- Hold regular meetings with the Youth Committee volunteers and ensure their ongoing support and report any challenges or issues to the National Youth Coordinator
- Empowering and motivating the Youth Committee to achieve their goals
- Provide regular reporting to the National Youth Coordinator in time for the monthly MMF Board Meetings
- Support Youth Committee members to create succession plans to ensure that the team continues to grow and support the programs when volunteers move positions within the Foundation or away from the Foundation
- Ensure that a successor is found before the term of office finishes.
- A willingness to lead with integrity and passion
- A desire to mentor young people to grow their skills and be the best they can be
- Possesses tact, diplomacy and communications skills that support the youth
- Possesses relevant knowledge in the area of Marketing and have the capacity mentor the Youth Committee in those areas
- Have the relevant skills to run a meeting well and effective communication skills with different personality types
- Innovative and Creative & Strategic Thinker
The Magic Moments Foundation is a non-profit organisation formed to create a coalition of caring volunteers who are committed to consistently reaching and assisting people who are often forgotten by society.
We are focused on supporting families and individuals across the community who may need an extra helping hand as well as providing skills programs for youth and parents, to develop their confidence to become contributing members of their own communities.
The Foundation aggressively works to make a difference in the quality of life for people in our communities through our various programs.
MMF Board of Directors
The Board exists to make sure that MMF can be amazing. We want to make a real change in the lives of the people and communities we work with.
The Board is responsible for keeping the organisation on track, sustainable, and accountable while moving in the right direction, making tangible lasting change, helping us to develop and grow into the incredible organisation that is the Magic Moments Foundation.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : +61406488213
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Marketing Mentor – Youth Program via Pro Bono Australia.