About the Role
The Living Room Theatre is looking for a Marketing Strategist to coordinate LRT’s marketing strategy and objectives with the interest of engaging donor’s, audiences, artists and the broader community. This role requires someone who is an innovator who thinks outside the box.
The Marketing Strategist is responsible for:
– Developing and implementing a marketing and communications plan designed to raise the profile of the organisation
– Establishing an agreed set of key performance indicators to monitor the overall effectiveness of the marketing plan and associated initiatives.
– Working with graphic designer and AD to develop materials in support of targeted campaigns and organisational objectives including writing creative briefs.
– Co-ordinating marketing roll-out; including advertising, direct marketing campaigns as required.
– Tracking campaigns against timelines, objectives and project plans; and
– Writing and edit marketing and promotional copy as required.
About The Living Room Theatre:
For eighteen years with eighteen original works, The Living Room Theatre has blurred the line between the real and the imagined, telling the stories that are stored in the body and how they seep into the world.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0434621782
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: MARKETING STRATEGIST via Pro Bono Australia.