About the Role
iDareU breaks down barriers between families of people with disabilities and their local communities. We do this by hosting training and education programs for unpaid carers & businesses/services within local communities , hosting inclusive events and are involved in many community activities like markets, sausage sizzles, fetes etc – all having people with a disability helping out – creating natural inclusion. We actively engage in social media, breaking down community barriers.
The position is a core position for iDareU. Not only do we raise money for iDareU in the local communities through markets, but we are informing and breaking down the barriers between families of people with a disability and their communities.
This role will entail, but is not exclusive of:
• Ensuring the monthly collect from MRP is done
• Storing the goods for sale ( need a room or space where they won’t get damaged)
• Recruiting people to man the markets and maintaining the roster and communications with the
• Attend min of 4 per month ( except in winter)
• Ensure there is iDareU marketing info at every market
• Attend Ringwood East and Wantirna and decide what to take to each.
• Ensure you have a float
• Communicate with organiser of Ringwood East to book in
• Source other markets/ fete/ open days that would be suitable (ie: Tunstall square, Montrose
car boot sale…)
• Ideally have a van or SUV to transport marquee
• Bank the takings within 3 days of the market.
• Create a monthly report of the markets done & financial breakdown to the Fundraising Chair
or CEO – if there is no fundraising Chair.
• Report needs to be with the correct person no later than 7 days prior to the meeting, top
allow time for the chair to include in the complete report.
• Encourage people to stop and look.
• Be friendly and give iDareU information to people who need it
• Inform people about the purpose of iDareU and encourage them to get involved or donate
You will need:
• Up-to-date Victorian Drivers license
• Ability to organize staff and liaise with the CEO
• Great selling skills
• Enthusiasm and positivity
• Be keen to make a difference
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0418226331
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Markets Co Ordinator via Pro Bono Australia.