About the Role
Are you an experienced health educator looking for a new challenge?
Australian Doctors International (ADI) demonstrates its commitment to upholding the universal right to health care by working with local partners to provide and strengthen health services in rural and remote communities in Papua New Guinea.
We are seeking a Volunteer Maternal and Child Health Educator for a 3 month deployment in 2019.
The Volunteer Maternal and Child Health Educator works with our health service provider in Western Province to deliver maternal and child health education on patrols to remote communities and health care workers, and also liaises with partners to deliver in-depth maternal and child health training.
With your help we can achieve great outcomes for our neighbours in PNG. Take the step to explore this career opportunity and where this adventure can take you.
Required skills & competence:
- Qualifications in public health or health promotion or nursing
- Demonstrated experience working with women and children
- Current resident of Australia
- Successful experience in community education or mentoring in rural and remote areas (Australia or other locations)
- Experience or interest in tropical medicine
ADI provides a monthly living allowance, food allowance, housing, airfares and other travel expenses.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0414991820
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Maternal and Child Health Educator via Pro Bono Australia.