About the Role
The MentorMe Program Director is an exciting opportunity to play a lead role in
overseeing the design, planning and delivery of our flagship member development
program – MentorMe. The primary responsibility is to ensure the successful delivery of
the MentorMe program in 2019 – the position will be a core, voting member of JCI
Eastern’s Executive Committee.
Expectations of the Successful Applicant
As a MentorMe Program Director you would be expected to:
1. Plan and execute the MentorMe program for 2019
2. Define a resource plan to support the delivery of the program
3. Work collaboratively with the Executive Committee to ensure successful delivery
of the program
4. Effectively manage a team of volunteers to ensure successful delivery of the
Characteristics and Skills Required
Ability to commit to monthly meetings and other project meetings and events as
2. Ability to take a leadership role in delivering the MentorMe program during the
3. Ability to bring a problem solving and forward thinking, growth mindset to the
4. Good communication skills across a variety of platforms for a diverse range of
5. Ability to work independently and meet mutually agreed deadlines
6. Willingness to learn on the job and suggest process and efficiency improvements.
7. Ability to have fun whilst sharing JCI’s vision
8. Ability to assist in projects and events throughout the year.
Benefits and Opportunities
1. This role will provide hands-on management and leadership experience as well as
building your project management knowledge of the end to end process of
designing and running a large program.
2. A safe environment to develop and hone your management and leadership skills
3. Training and coaching in the role
4. You will be in a good position to develop further contacts for personal and
5. Receive a reference letter from JCI Eastern that can be used to support your
6. Support JCI’s mission in providing development opportunities to empower young
people to create positive change
It is expected that the MentorMe Program Director role will be required to commit
approximately 5-10hours per month over a 12 to 15 month period.
How to Apply
Are you ready to join a global organization that gives you the opportunities and
flexibilities to learn, grow and develop into a true leader?
To apply, you would need to:
1. Send your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com
If you are successful, and you are not already an existing JCI Eastern member, you will
be required to join as a member. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: MentorMe Program Director via Pro Bono Australia.