About the role
HOURS: 4.30pm – 6.30pm Wednesdays
MY Space is an after-school program for 8 to 14 years old living in Fitzroy that provides a safe and engaging space for children and young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds to build their social and education skills, pursue their curiosities and connect with positive role models.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Cooking qualification or equivalent experience.
- Competency in assisting with cooking activities
- Commitment to working in the community sector with young people in an educational setting
- Demonstrated capacity to work in a team environment
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability and willingness to relate to youth, and people from different cultures in a community and educational setting.
- Well-developed understanding and demonstration of personal and professional boundaries
- Understanding of and commitment to the values and ideals of the BSL
For more information:
- Download the Volunteer Cook Role Description
Contact Volunteer Services on 03 9483 1390
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: MY Space Cook via Pro Bono Australia.