About the Role
About the role
With the upcoming retirement of one of our Board members, BaptistCare is seeking to appoint a Non-Executive Director – Clinical Governance to enhance the broad skillset already in place and to promote the vision and purpose of the organisation.
As Director, you will be part of a team actively promoting the values of the organisation and making a difference by:
- Delivering on our Customer promise through clear strategic vision;
- Empowering leadership teams through the review, approval and monitoring of business plans and the annual budget;
- Maintaining a high standard of service through compliance with legal and regulatory requirements at Board and organisational levels;
- Sustaining operations through effective risk management – identifying, monitoring and mitigating internal and external risks; and,
- Transforming lives through effective governance of the organisation.
Ongoing professional development is encouraged and supported. Applications are sought from across NSW and ACT. Board meetings are typically held at the organisation’s head office in Baulkham Hills.
With relevant qualifications, you will be a leader in your chosen clinical field – either health or aged care. You will bring sound commercial decision-making, mature confidence, deep integrity and the ability to commit both time and “heart” to the successful future of the organisation. Your communication skills will be high level, with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships. As a committed Christian, you will a member of, and play an active role in, your local Baptist Church.
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life-transforming care and join a Board that makes a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services, but we also give back to the community through initiatives such as domestic violence services, affordable housing, and no-interest loans.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com, or contact Judith Carpenter (Board Chair) on 0418 293 510 to discuss your application.
19 September 2019
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0418293510
Please quote in application: Non-Executive Director | Clinical Governance via Pro Bono Australia.