About the Role
We are seeking expressions of interest for an additional voluntary non-executive director living in Lismore or nearby, such as in surrounding towns out to Byron Bay, Lennox Head and Ballina on the coast or inland to Casino. The position is an unpaid voluntary role.
The Board is responsible for the overall strategic direction and works with management in setting strategies for the organisation. Board meetings are conducted monthly, usually from 5:30pm on a weekday in Lismore with a one day strategy session twice a year.
Established for over 60 years and led by a dedicated board, management and staff, Multitask has become recognised as a leader in the provision of support services to people with disabilities in the Northern Rivers Region.
Based in Lismore in the Northern Rivers, Multitask aims to increase the independence of people with disabilities across northern NSW and support them to make informed choices. Multitask also operates a Long Day Care centre near Tamworth, Out of School Hours Care in the Hunter Valley and Family Day Care throughout New South Wales.
Multitask Human Resource Foundation Ltd ABN 48 738 917 341 and Lismore Challenge Limited ABN 36 059 251 811 are charities registered with the ACNC.
Selection Criteria for this Board Role are:
• Living in Lismore or nearby, such as in surrounding towns out to Byron Bay, Lennox Head and Ballina on the coast or inland to Casino.
The person we are seeking will have:
• a commitment to community service,
• interest in the not for profit charity sector,
• an understanding of and experience in governance,
• ability to relate to a diverse group of stakeholders and
• a willingness to help lead and grow the organisation in a sound, diligent, caring and sustainable way, providing a caring, non-judgmental and professional environment for our clients.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0402135965
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Non Executive Director Lismore NSW via Pro Bono Australia.