About the role
This role is responsible for identifying, sourcing and recruiting highly motivated individuals with a variety of skill sets to the board of Cambodian Kids Can. It will present a different dynamic and unique challenges. Because none of our directors are paid – the challenge is to recruit the best and the brightest in a pro-bono setting. However, when you find the right one, it will be extremely rewarding. You will have the exciting opportunity to shape the organisation through the amazing human capital you bring on board. As a board member, you will have the constant support of all other board members and assistance on a need basis with your recruiting function.
• With the other board members (board of directors) develop a recruitment strategy and 12 month work plan that includes both non-executive director and volunteer recruitment
• Nurture and grow our existing human capital
• Recruit, support and thank community fundraising volunteers, to grow community fundraising income.
• The position has no responsibility for the supervision of staff but will be required to recruit, train and supervise volunteers.
• Other related duties as directed.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0466698864
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Non-Executive Director - Recruitment via Pro Bono Australia.