About the role
Live Your Twenties is a social enterprise built with the purpose to empower the personal development of young adults in their twenties.
It is an online community where twenty-somethings can be inspired by the life stories and insights shared by people who have lived their 20s, and have their questions answered by skilled professionals with solid background and experience in career, finance, relationships and mental health.
We are looking for volunteers to help with managing our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn), as well as reaching out to potential advisors who are happy to support the personal development of young people in their 20s.
We would love to have you in our team if you meet one or more of the below criteria:
- Accountability and strong work ethics (essential).
- Passion for personal growth and development (essential).
- Experience in managing and coordinating online events (preferred).
- Basic Graphic Design skills using Canva/Photoshop (preferred).
- Advanced communication skills in both speaking and writing (essential).
- Basic video editing skills (preferred).
- Availability to communicate online during weekday nights and weekends (preferred).
To acknowledge your support and contribution, we would like to offer you:
- Flexible arrangements and hours: You can work from home during any hours, as long as your tasks are completed (you can take on tasks according to your capacity).
- Guidance and mentorship in digital marketing, social media management, copywriting, relationship building, and service design.
- Supportive environment: We are always open to ideas and suggestions and will do our best to support your learning and growth.
- Become a Live Your Twenties Ambassador if you have successfully engaged with us for one year or longer.
- Reference for your job applications if you can demonstrate your excellence.
- Become a valuable team member at Live Your Twenties, and create a positive social impact within the twenty-something community!
For more information, feel free to visit www.liveyourtwenties.com.
We look forward to your application.
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0422249786
Please quote in application: Online Events Coordinator Volunteer via Pro Bono Australia.