About the role
LBL Philanthropy is a small but growing organisation committed to raising awareness of mental health issues across the community and improving the lives and wellbeing of those affected. We understand how mental health issues can isolate and diminish a person’s quality of life and we want help those affected to feel supported, loved and respected.
We undertake our work through a number of activities and are funded via the support of generous donors and fundraising campaigns. In addition to our work in Australia, we also raise funds to undertake programs in developing countries to help reduce hardship and hunger for children and families living in poverty.
We are seeking a proactive and experience Fundraising Manager to volunteer with us. This role involves fundraising and seek partnership with small or large companies
- Report to Founder and Board Directors
- Implementing, monitoring and evaluating Fundraising’s Strategic Plan, including integrated multi-channel avenues that will reach targets.
- Drive income growth and achieve an income target
- Identify, build and liaise Donor and external relationships that develop and sustain mutually beneficial results
- Inspire and lead the Fundraising teams
- Conduct training
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will have previous Fundraising, customer service or administration experience
- Experience managing and leading team
- Passion to make a difference
Benefit in Volunteering:
– You can gain experiences
– Help make a differences
– Gain references
– Meet new friends
– Improve your skills
This position is on weekends and online only
All task is done online and weekends
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Please quote in application: Online Fundraising and Partnership Manager (volunteer role) via Pro Bono Australia.