About the Role
The Living Room Theatre is looking for a Partnerships Manager to coordinate the strategic planning, development and management of partners, including donors, sponsors and other key stakeholders.
The Partnerships Manager is responsible for:
– Researching and developing creative ways to partner with companies in order to maximize their involvement, in support of LRT’s program objectives
– Identify, secure and foster new partnership opportunities in collaboration with the Artistic Director and Committee
– Develop and manage agreements to define new and existing partnerships, ensuring appropriate approvals are sought and received.
– Collaborate with Marketing to align sponsorship opportunities with the event strategy and goals
– Act as primary point of contact for organisational partners.
About The Living Room Theatre:
For eighteen years with eighteen original works, The Living Room Theatre has blurred the line between the real and the imagined, telling the stories that are stored in the body and how they seep into the world.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER via Pro Bono Australia.