About the role
We are on the hunt for a passionate and motivated young leader to join Empowered Together’s team as our People and Culture Manager.
The People and Culture Manager will be responsible for contributing to the achievement of our vision by ensuring our people are effectively managed and given the opportunity to grow.
The key duties are to:
● Work with the executive team to set and maintain the culture of our organisation
● Collaborate with the executive team to recruit for roles in their portfolios
● Ensure thorough processes such as induction and exiting processes
● Contribute to our strategy in relation to our goals and KPIs relating to volunteers and culture
● Work with the executive team to manage a dynamic team that works flexibly
● Provide guidance to team leaders where a team member requires performance management
● Assist in managing the administration of the workplace and organisation
We are looking for someone who:
● Is deeply passionate about the primary prevention of sexual violence
● Has experience or an interest in working in human resources or people and culture
● Has strong communication skills and is comfortable working with a diverse range of individuals over electronic communication and face to face
● Has proficient team-working and organisational skills
● Can take initiative and work independently
The successful applicant will be expected to commit 4 – 6 hours a week. This is flexible as most work is done in your own time. The successful applicant will be expected to commit to the role for a year.
This is a volunteer position with Empowered Together.
Joining our team puts you at the core of our mission and gives you a voice in the fight against sexual violence.
As the People and Culture Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
● Gain experience in managing the culture of a dynamic organisation
● Develop skills in communication, problem-solving and working with an executive team
● Be a part of the mission of educating the community on consent and sexual assault
● Work with a dedicated group of young individuals
● Attend events on behalf of Empowered Together and work with our expert advisory members
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to our Chief Executive Officer, Rena Ou Yang at email@example.com along with any questions you may have.
All applications are due by Sunday 21 April 2019.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Rena Ou Yang
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: People and Culture Manager via Pro Bono Australia.