About the role
We are looking for a fun, energetic person to become our playgroup leader on a Tuesday morning at South Kingsville Community Centre. Playgroup leaders are central to the smooth running of a playgroup . Taking on a position of play group leader gives some responsibility but can be a rewarding learning experience. As a playgroup leader you can learn so much and increase your people and management skills. It is also an opportunity to meet new people and be part of the community.
- Providing safe, stimulating group play.
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all children within the Playgroup
- Organise and manage appropriate learning environment and resources including set up and pack up.
- Establish relationships with parents/carers, exchanging information
- Encourage all children to interact and engage children in activities
- Ensure there is a good, happy atmosphere at each session
- Plan appropriate play-based activities
- Report any accidents
- Having fun
- Working with Children Check and Police check required.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0393993000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Play group Leader via Pro Bono Australia.