About the Role
Overview of Organisation
SCAI Australia is a vibrant charity, established in 2005, that works to prevent trafficking and the unnecessary separation of children from their families in Nepal. SCAI has been funding various projects in the children protection and education development sectors in Nepal since 2005, and working as an INGO since 2007. SCAI has been a DGR since 2010 (ABN 23 135 797 643).
SCAI employs one staff in Australia (CEO), who was previously based in Nepal for over 10 years, and a has a team of local Nepalese at SCAI’s in country office in Nepal.
SCAI takes a holistic approach to breaking the cycle of poverty, and focus on 3 core strategies; Preventing separation of children from their families through providing Education Scholarship Programs, family and livelihood support; Re-connecting and re-integrating children with their families or kinship care and; Providing temporary family based home care for children with no option for alternative care in their communities.
To work with the CEO to develop and implement a marketing / PR / e-commerce / social media strategy for SCAI to help raise SCAI’s profile as well as attract new donors. Tasks include:
- Ensuring consistent, inspiring communications across all platforms
- Consolidating the positioning of SCAI and what we do in the public arena and amongst donors
- Helping deliver enthusiastic, positive, helpful, accurate and respectful communication through various communication channels
- Helping ensure website and social media content is relevant and impactful to generate maximum response
- Monitor response to and effectiveness of website and social media
- Promoting SCAI in the local media and community
- Helping develop relationships with agencies, media, tourism bureaus and key influencers
- Helping develop a social media strategy and help manage social media channels and ensure social media communication is effectively targeting donors, potential donors and relevant stakeholders
- Help identify meaningful affiliations and partnerships
- Help develop support materials such as brochure
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum 2 years in Marketing/PR/Social media, with proven track record
- Bright, smiling, warm, easy going
- Confident yet humble
- High level of integrity
- Flexible, adaptable
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Passion for helping others highly appreciated
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : +61870790111
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: PR/ Social Media via Pro Bono Australia.