About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity within our team for a Pro Bono Communications Officer to assist with developing promotional material and strategies in line with Chalk Circle’s mission.
Chalk Circle is a not-for-profit organisation that creates conversations around gender and gender literacy to empower the next generation. We give young people the chance to view the world from a new perspective. Our work is non-prescriptive and evidence-based: informed by the latest research from a broad range of disciplines including psychology, education and public health. We are currently seeking someone who shares our passion for gender equality to volunteer with us as a Communications Officer.
– Work as part of the communications team to develop and refine Chalk Circle’s brand in alignment with our mission and strategic goals
– Help create educational and awareness campaigns around gender and gender literacy
– Assist in developing content for social media
– Represent Chalk Circle by upholding our organisational values
– Experience within a communications role, or having recently completed or being in the process of completing a degree in communications, is desirable but not necessary
– Ability to commit approximately 8 hours to Chalk Circle per week (subject to change)
– Creativity in ideas for campaigns and marketing strategies
– Passion for promoting gender equality
– This position will require the successful candidate holding/obtaining a valid Working with Children’s Check.
Applications close Sunday 18th February. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, email your (i) CV and (ii) cover letter addressing the above criteria to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any queries can also be sent to this email.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Pro-Bono Communications Officer via Pro Bono Australia.