About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity within our team for a Pro-Bono Graphic Designer to work with us and help deliver a brand that reflects our values, mission and strategic goals.
Chalk Circle is a not-for-profit organisation that creates conversations around gender and gender literacy to empower the next generation. We give young people the chance to view the world from a new perspective. Our work is non-prescriptive and evidence-based: informed by the latest research from a broad range of disciplines including psychology, education and public health. We are currently seeking someone who shares our passion for gender equality to join us as a Pro-Bono Graphic Designer.
– Work as part of a communications team to help refine and promote Chalk Circle’s brand
– Assist the communications team in developing content for campaigns, social media and more
– Expand upon brand work with product illustrations, logos and designs
– Representing Chalk Circle by upholding our organisational values
– Experience within a communications role, or having recently completed or being in the process of completing a degree in graphic design, is desirable but not necessary
– Experience with image editing and optimisation using Adobe Photoshop or similar
– Experience with Squarespace or web development would be advantageous
– Ability to commit at least 8 hours per week to Chalk Circle
– Highly creative with a strong attention to detail
– Passion for promoting gender equality
– This position will require the successful candidate holding/obtaining a valid Working with Children’s Check.
Applications close Sunday 18th February. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, email your (i) CV and (ii) cover letter addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any queries can also be sent to the same email address.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Pro-Bono Graphic Designer via Pro Bono Australia.