About the Role
The Australian Religious Response to Climate Change (ARRCC) is a multi-faith, member-based registered Charity which was originally established by The Climate Institute in 2007. Our mission is twofold, (1) to promote ethical, environmentally sustainable, healthy and contented lifestyles which respect the Earth’s precious natural resources, (2) to advocate, from a faith perspective, for public policies which contribute to climate justice.
To increase our impact, we need to shift from an almost complete reliance on volunteers to employing skilled activists, if only part-time. With an annual income of just $30,000, we seek to expand this financial base. Given our ambition, we are launching some crowdfunding soon.
ARRCC is applying for fund-raising licenses in the various States in Australia and this requires us to have a Registered Company Auditor. The role should not be excessively demanding, as ARRCC already has an Internal Auditor as our Treasurer and a paid Accountant as our bookkeeper.
We would be very grateful for the pro bono services of a professional who will:
• Check that accounts are being correctly kept in relation to fund-raising.
• Check that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable.
• Prepare reports, commentaries and financial statements.
• Liaise with the Board and make recommendations.
• Ensure procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
• Complete work in a reliable and timely way.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0291509713
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Pro Bono Registered Company Auditor via Pro Bono Australia.