About the Role
Summary of the role:
1. To support SeeBeyondBorders’ Cambodian staff and particularly the Operations Manager, with program management and evaluation of all projects, including assistance with reporting our achievements to all internal and external stakeholders.
2. To build a culture of compliance with operational process requirements as dictated by professional associations, regulatory organisations, donor requirements and best practice, including maintenance of policies and policy compliance.
3. To be responsible for compliance reporting against both the Australian Council for International Development Code of Conduct (ACFID) and Australian NGO Cooperation Program (ANCP) requirements.
Program monitoring / management related
• Work alongside the Operations Manager and other local staff to help develop local capabilities and manage the day-to-day operations of SeeBeyondBorders’ programs
• Coordinate and collaborate with local staff to implement an appropriate project management system
• Assist with project monitoring and evaluation and provide associated training to staff and communities as required
• Liaise with communities where project work is taking place to review quality and progress and support the resolution of challenges
• Assist Operations Manager and Cambodian team with task allocation and work scheduling to meet program goals
• Review and provide input to data collection, analysis and reporting processes – assist with comparisons, identifying trends and determining progress towards goals as well as the publication of information or remedial actions required
• Assist Operations Manager with annual program review process and documentation
• Assist Operations Manager to maintain and update program documentation as and when required
• Be across SeeBeyondBorders policies and review compliance with all relevant managers. Prepare a schedule for each area as relevant
• Update or modify policies as required
• Ensure specific compliance requirements relating to donors or associations are reflected in policies and processes
• Take responsibility for ACFID reporting and for the development of the next ANCP accreditation application including providing assistance to the Country Manager with the AD Plans as required by ANCP
• Obtain local Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) compliance certification in Cambodia
• Review the filing and accessibility of key program documentation and project information and documentation, ensuring appropriate version control and security is provided in the filing system
• Provide linguistic support for the Cambodian staff in English as necessary
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. The nature of this role will be varied and, inherent with working in a small team in rural Cambodia, the successful candidate will be asked to roll up their sleeves and help with an assortment of tasks outside their main duties.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Program Monitoring and Compliance Manager via Pro Bono Australia.