About the role
The Hunger Project Australia (THP) is looking for a Communications Intern to join the Leadership Immersion Programs team. This volunteer role would primarily involve the development and design of a mass distribution EDM newsletter on updates about the impact of The Hunger Project’s work, to be released in October/November. The role may also include basic social media management, including content creation and conducting engagement analyses for a Facebook group.
This role would best be suited for someone with a communications and media background, or a general interest in media/digital design.
Available 1-2 days per week for 3-6 months, to start ASAP.
Key Selection Criteria
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Documentation design skills (experience on Canva or similar platforms a bonus but not essential)
- Ability to research, synthesise and convey information to specific online audiences
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to manage work independently as well as in a small team
- Creative and attentive to detail
- An interest or relevant experience in social media management and developing strategies to increase user-generated content
- Passionate about the impact of The Hunger Project’s work
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to improve and tailor your writing and media communication skills
- Experience in developing communication collateral
- Flexible environment with lots of support
- Role can be shaped to your strengths or the skills you wish to develop
- Experience in a global non-profit organisation through immersing yourself in The Hunger Project’s work and impact
Please send your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Please quote in application: Programs Communications Intern via Pro Bono Australia.