About the role
LBL Philanthropy is a registered charity with the ACNC since October 2018. We aim to advance health and reduce poverty.
We are seeking a proactive and experienced project manager with strong project management skills to join our organization. This position will report to the Founder, and is responsible for planning, procurement and execution of a project, in any undertaking that has a defined scope, defined start and a defined finish.
Our ideal candidate must possess the following requirements:
– Degree qualified in business related field;
– Previous project management experience in a charity, ideally but not essential
– Experiences in planning, organizing, and evaluating projects from start to finish
– Ability to quickly achieve a clear understanding of the business dynamics of this organisation, including its value to the community;
– Built rapport with stakeholders and employees within the organization.
– Work closely with counsellors and teachers on board
– Good communication skills with experience drafting proposal and documents
– Well respected in the community and your industry
– Ability to balance our voluntary and/or not for profit sector objectives with the need to be commercially sustainable in an ever changing environment
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Please quote in application: Project Manager (volunteer role) via Pro Bono Australia.