About the Role
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing Charity organization awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, high-volume but friendly environment that will suit an organized person with a great eye for detail and plenty of team spirit.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and other project team members, you will be adept at managing and overseeing multiple projects. You will have extensive experience in project management methodologies and technologies, and a familiarity with the full systems development lifecycle.
The project manager will help to minimize cost and implementation risks, and provide the required liaison, documentation and everyday management of projects, while ensuring that all project products and services are risk managed, budgeted effectively and delivered in a timely manner.
• Identify activities, timeline, and order for completion of the project.
• Determine personnel, supplies, equipment, and other resources needed for the project.
• Assist in establishing criteria and measurable for success or completion of the project.
• Engage other agencies, businesses, donors, and stakeholders to financially support and publicize project or initiative.
• Select workers, including paid staff, and volunteers for the project.
• Supervise training of project workers on activities to be performed and other aspects of the project.
• Ensure that volunteers or staff obtain any necessary passports or other travel documents for overseas projects.
• Monitor progress of project stages and determine and implement any necessary changes.
• Record data on project work, such as expenditures, time to complete tasks, attendance at events and people served.
• Report project progress and results to Board of Directors .
You will need
-A work history in marketing or communications demonstrates the ability to promote projects to donors or to government bodies from whom the Charity organisation might seek funding. Other helpful jobs, whether paid or as a volunteer, including grant writing, construction in remote areas, distribution of relief supplies, and counseling.
– Analytical skills to assess the scope, the resources needed and the success of the project and should also be able to interpret data on the project. As well as the needs or views of the people being helped or donors solicited to support the project.
-Must be able to respond effectively and with acknowledgment on the stakeholders’ numbers and the Charity project.
– Good Public relation skills in communicating clearly, crafting statements carefully, answer questions or otherwise inform the public and others about projects or the Charity.
-Must have good technological Skills, such as PowerPoint, word processors, publishing software and other applications, used to present plans, reasons for the project, and benefits.
Education & Training Requirements
– Must have a bachelor’s degree in Social sciences or related field
– Experience in Social work field work
– At least three years’ experience in a project management role
Please send your resume to
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : +61401388681
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Project Manager -Volunteer via Pro Bono Australia.