About the role
Who we are: at Action for Happiness Australia (AfHA) we aim to create a happier and more compassionate society by helping individuals and communities take practical action to improve their own wellbeing and make others happier too. We are part of a global movement of people from all walks of life who are taking action in their personal lives, communities, workplaces and schools to help create a happier and more caring society. We apply the growing wealth of scientific evidence of what really works.
We’re entirely volunteer-run and we’re looking to grow our team so we can have more impact.
- This role is perfect for an ‘all-rounder’ who is willing to support the team on wide ranging tasks including projects and events, the development of Happtivist Hubs and with volunteer recruitment
- Supporting with marketing and fundraising initiatives to help increase our reach
- Attend and actively participate in bi-monthly operations meetings (meetings occur after hours and are generally 2 hours in duration)
- Excellent attention to detail and writing skills
- This role is perfect for those who are self-motivated, organised and love working independently with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ideally, experience in projects, events, volunteers or admin will be helpful
- A passion for wellbeing, psychology or health is preferred
Hours and Resources:
- This role is very flexible and is done completely remotely; there are no set hours although we ask that you attend a bi-monthly operations meeting (in the evening) in person or via Zoom
- We’re looking for someone who can invest at least 2-hours a week, if you’re able to contribute more, that’s fantastic!
- To do this role, you’ll need access to your own computer and phone
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0497015048
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Project Officer (volunteer role) via Pro Bono Australia.