About the Role
Street Child is looking for individuals hoping to gain valuable experience in the development sector by undertaking an international volunteering role in Nepal or Sri Lanka.
Working alongside the Street Child of Nepal team, your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
● Overseeing the research and implementation of projects; including travel to the field sites where
● Coordinating primary and secondary research at field sites using bespoke methodologies and
methods, including appropriate tools for research with children, their communities and other relevant stakeholders
● Monitoring and evaluating the progress of projects to ensure they are on target to reach the outlined time-frames and intended impact
● Liaising and working in collaboration with local partners and stakeholders
● Identifying potential local and international funders and writing in depth funding proposals to these organisations as required
● Creating research papers based on data collected from the field which provide recommendations for
Street Child and relevant stakeholders; these papers will form the basis for future research and
● Conducting literature reviews on assigned issues and proposing frameworks for how the issues can be addressed within the Street Child framework
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to learn about the development sector through an immersive experience, and to make a lasting contribution to the organisation and its aim to empower children through education in West Africa and Nepal.
Please see the attached document for a full role description.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com outlining your experience, interest in the placement and availability.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Projects Volunteer – Nepal or Sri Lanka via Pro Bono Australia.