About the Role
Are you’re interested in working in the retail area? We are seeking cheerful volunteers to assist in our Recycle Shop on Pakingston Street, Geelong West.
Our recycle shops sells predominately preloved clothing and household goods at affordable prices. The donations generously given by the community raise vital funds to support the fight against cancer.
We have a lovely team of volunteers who run the shop, providing a close-knit community feel.
Volunteer Retail Assistants will be responsible for ensuring day-to-day tasks are completed and the store is functioning to a high standard.
The main tasks include:
• Receiving and sorting donations
• Pricing goods
• Store maintenance (cleaning, organising stock etc.)
• Welcoming and serving customers
• Point of sale duties
Personal Qualities/Attributes Required for Role
• Punctual and reliable
• Great interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with people from all different backgrounds
• Excellent customer service skills
• Friendly and positive disposition
• Able to work in a team setting and autonomously when required
• Neatly presented
• High attention to detail and task oriented
• Trustworthy and honest
• A respect and willingness to work within the ethos of The Salvation Army
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 03 5229 2971
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Retail Customer Service – Recycle Shop via Pro Bono Australia.