About the role
RSAC Present Areas of Need:
All RSAC activities require volunteers to coordinate, coach, mark rolls, collect money and manage the programs. Some require assistants for 1 hour a week, others one day per month. The following especially require support:
- Basketball: Tuesdays Riverwood 6-7:15pm Coach needs helper for mixed team.
- Basketball: Tuesdays Riverwood 7:15-8:45pm Coach needs helper for mixed team.
- Basketball: Wednesday Penshurst 6:30-7:30pm Coach needs helper for kids basketball group.
- Cricket: Bankstown Every second Sunday 9-11am Coach needs helper for cricket program
- DANCE: Tuesday Bankstown 5:30-7pm Assistant to the Dance Instructor
- Hip Hop: Wednesday Allawah 5:30-7pm Assistant to the Dance Instructor
- Karate: Monday Bankstown 6pm-7:30pm Assistant to the Karate Coach
- Indoor soccer: Sunday Bankstown 9:30-11am Assistant to the Soccer Coach
- Swimming: Wednesday Penshurst 6:30-8:30pm Assistant Instructor. No experience necessary but need to be willing to get in the pool with participants. Coaches will let you know what to do.
- Swimming: Friday Nights Roselands Pool 6:30-7:30pm Assistant Instructor. No experience necessary but need to be willing to get in the pool with participants. Coaches will let you know what to do.
- Swimming: Thursday Bexley 6:30-8:30pm Assistant coaches for learn to swim and squad groups.
- Cooking: Saturday & Monday Bankstown monthly classes.
- Tennis: Saturdays Beverly Hills 9am-12pm Helpers required.
- Other present and future possibilities….. call to discuss.
Starting soon Sutherland Shire:
- Tenpin Bowling
- Adult Social Club
- Kids Activity Program
What you get for your efforts:
- Satisfaction of doing something worthwhile, sense of belonging, purpose
- Gain Experience, develop skills and knowledge
- Fun and friendship
- Networks, build social circles
- Possibility of qualifications, resume listings, reference.
We will provide training and cost of accredited courses for committed volunteers.
We have many volunteers who have been with us for over 20 years, so it can’t be too bad!
We have over 65 volunteers, without whom we could not function.
Contact Tina Acosta now to see how you can be part of our team.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0297905001
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: RSAC Program Volunteers via Pro Bono Australia.