About the Role
The Moreton North Suicide prevention Network was established in 2013 by Local Community members who believe that suicide prevention is a community responsibility
Our mission is to actively engage the community to work together to reduce suicide and its impact through education and conversation. The Moreton North Suicide Prevention Network aims to empower the community through collaboration, Raising awareness. Education and advocacy.
Expressions of interest should be forwarded to care of Management Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
Expression of Interest for the Position of Volunteer Secretary are invited from interested community members.
• Has extensive and demonstrated skills in office management, secretarial skills and the obligations associated with an incorporated association
• have computer skills
• be a good communicator
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
• Maintain records of Moreton North Suicide Prevention Network and ensure effective management of records
• Manage Minutes of Moreton North Suicide Prevention Network meetings, including either recording the Minutes or ensuring the Minutes Secretary does so, and ensuring minutes are distributed to members shortly after each meeting and no later than 7 days
• Development of the agenda in consultation with other Committee members and distribution prior to the meeting
• Is sufficiently familiar with all current Moreton North Suicide Prevention Network documents to note applicability during meetings
• Is responsible for ensuring that accurate and sufficient documentation exists to meet legal requirements
• Enable and authorise people to help with Moreton North Suicide Prevention Network business. This includes signing a copy of the final approved Minutes and ensuring that the signed copy is maintained
• Ensure that the records of Moreton North Suicide Prevention Network are maintained as required by law and made available when required by authorised persons. These records may include founding documents, lists of Committee members, Committee meeting Minutes, financial reports, and other official records
• The Secretary ensures that official records are maintained of members of Moreton North Suicide Prevention Network and Committee. He / she ensures that these records are available when required for reports, elections, referenda, other votes, etc.
• Provide an up-to-date copy of the Constitution and bylaws at all meetings.
• Ensure that proper notification is given of Moreton North Suicide Prevention Network meetings as specified in the bylaws
• Manage the general correspondence including the gmail account of Moreton North Suicide prevention Network except for such correspondence assigned to others
• Help and lead the Committee in providing systematic communication from the Committee to Club members and other relevant stakeholders
Monthly meeting at Caboolture 3rd Thursday each month
10 hours a month approximately
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0404743259
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Secretary via Pro Bono Australia.