About the role
This type of volunteer will support Seeing Eye Dogs Marketing and Communications functions at Seeing Eye Dogs.
The volunteer will:
• Create and send SED volunteer newsletters weekly/fortnightly/bi monthly
• Create content and design marketing and communications materials
• Digital marketing
• Merchandise design and distribution
• Complete required data recording tasks to accurately record information about your volunteering activities
• Adhoc duties as requested by the line manager
9.30am-5pm, 1 business day weekly (e.g. Mon-Fri), option for split shift, e.g. 2 x 4 hour shifts over 2 days. This volunteer role requires a 12 month minimum commitment.
Seeing Eye Dogs – 17 Barrett St, Kensington (Option to work from home if required)
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
The volunteer will demonstrate abilities in:
• Excellent Administration skills
• Excellent Marketing and Communication skills
• Experience with Mailchimp and Canva are essential; Adobe Creative Suite ideal
• Excellent Customer service skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Understanding and ability to promote Seeing Eye Dogs services
• Attention to detail
• Working with minimal supervision
• Own equipment (eg computer/laptop, internet connection, Adobe Creative Suite if using) to be required if electing to work from home
• All Volunteer activities undertaken by the Marketing and Communications Volunteer are confidential in nature, these are not to be shared outside this volunteer role.
• Please refer to the full ‘Vision Australia Charter of Behaviours’ and abide by the following:
• We are committed to preserving confidentiality and privacy at all times.
• We recognise and comply with all legal requirements and obligations, the standards required by external professional bodies and government agencies; and ensure our actions are consistent with their rules and regulations.
• Please refer to the full ‘Vision Australia Volunteer Agreement’ and abide by the following:
• I will not disclose or discuss any confidential information of clients, donors, staff, dogs, other volunteers or any commercial information, processes or policies which becomes known to me during my association with Vision Australia.
• I agree to transfer all Intellectual Property rights and interests (including copyrights) in any ideas or materials I create relating to my volunteer role.
• The volunteer must adhere to Seeing Eye Dogs social media guidelines.
• Vision Australia has a Privacy and data protection policy and it is important we abide by this.
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0428010843
Please quote in application: Seeing Eye Dogs Marketing and Communications Volunteer via Pro Bono Australia.