About the role
LBL Philanthropy is a registered charity with the ACNC since October 2018. We aim to advance health and reduce poverty.
We are seeking a proactive and experienced senior with strong leadership skills to join our organization. This position will report to the Founder, and required to attend regular meeting with the committee to assist with the decision making process. You are required to provide general legal advice occasionally to ensure the smooth running of the organization. Assist in handling PR matters, assist with conducting interviews and liaising with journalists.
Our ideal candidate must possess the following requirements:
– Degree qualified in a healthcare, NFP, management, law or business related field;
– Previous Board or executive management experience in a charity, ideally but not essential
– Confidence in handling PR matters and liaising with the public and journalists
– Ability to quickly achieve a clear understanding of the business dynamics of this organisation, including its value to the community;
– Exposure to sales and business expansion / improvement;
– Willingness and ability to be involved in volunteer activities and representing the board at appropriate functions and meetings with key stakeholders;
– Good communication skills with evidence of an ability to listen, question and challenge in a constructive manner;
– Monitoring skills as evidenced by the ability to probe the adequacies of finance and risk controls
– Well respected in the community and your industry
– Ability to balance our voluntary and/or not for profit sector objectives with the need to be commercially sustainable in an ever changing environment
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Please quote in application: Senior Vice President – Board of Committee (volunteer role) via Pro Bono Australia.