About the Role
Are you passionate about empowering people and helping improve lives?
Would you like to be part of a growing organisation that is person-focussed and highly committed to serving the community?
BCD Community Care Incorporated (BCD) is seeking passionate and dedicated skilled volunteers who are able to contribute to team initiatives as well as a number of projects. BCD Community Care Incorporated is a disability services and approved aged care provider, providing innovative, quality based response to individual identified needs of service users. Our mission is to develop and deliver high quality support services that enables service users to make individual choices that leads to quality of life. BCD’s vision is ‘Empowering People’.
As a skilled volunteer, you will be a highly valuable team player and would need to:
• Demonstrate a commitment to the mission and values of BCD
• Have the capacity to set aside 7-15 hours a week
• Attend team meetings and participate in working groups (if necessary)
• Demonstrate strong communication skills including working as part of the team
• Leverage special skill set you may possess that BCD may be seeking
• Proactively drive goals to achieve BCD objectives
• Promote and speak positively for and on behalf of BCD
• Be an active team player supporting the team and attending to responsibilities in a timely
Tertiary students who wish to enter the disability and aged care sector, or are seeking to reinforce their tertiary learning through work experience are welcome to apply.
1. A valid Working with Children Check
2. National Police Check
3. Commitment to, and understanding of, BCD’s mission and vision.
4. Excellent people and communication skills.
5. Knowledge of, or experience in one or more of the following key areas:
a. Human Resources
b. Information Technology
e. Grants and funding
f. Risk and Compliance
6. Current NSW Driver’s licence
7. Reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0477441544
Email : Gina.Foong@bcdcci.org.au
Please quote in application: Skilled Volunteers Required via Pro Bono Australia.