About the Role
The Human Rights Arts & Film Festival (HRAFF) is looking for a passionate and friendly individual to join HRAFF as Web and Social Media Content Developer in the lead up to the 2018 festival.
HRAFF is a not-for-profit incorporated association committed to making human rights accessible, relevant and significant to all Australians. The Festival aims to advance and encourage discussion and debate among the broader community, to showcase and support Australian and international artists, to promote works that are important and relevant to our community and bring audiences closer to relevant organizations operating in the human rights space.
HRAFF presents a vibrant, multifaceted festival, including film, visual art, music and forums that combine a diverse array of creative responses to contemporary human rights issues. HRAFF will be held 3 – 17 May 2018 in Melbourne and tour nationally in the subsequent weeks, more information can be found here: http://hraff.org.au/
Volunteer Role Description.
• In consultation with the Marketing Manager, produce social media content for HRAFF.
• Develop and design memes.
• Implement editorial calendar.
• Executing the upload of festival program content on all social media accounts in the lead up to the festival in May.
• Any other duties as required.
• Knowledge in online marketing and social media strategy and delivery helpful.
• Demonstrated capacity to be highly organized, work independently and under pressure in a multi-task environment.
• Self-motivation and ability to take responsibility.
• Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and use initiative.
• Excellent teamwork skills.
• An interest in human rights, arts and global issues.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 03 96299944
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Social Media Content Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.