About the role
About the Animal Justice Party
The Animal Justice Party has been formed as a response to growing public concern about the neglect of animals and animal protection issues by political parties. It gives a voice to those who cannot speak for themselves. Our values are kindness, equality, rationality and non-violence. The Animal Justice Party provides a focal point for voters frustrated by the lack of political action and who feel strongly that much more needs to be done through our parliamentary systems to assist the wellbeing of animals. There is a need for laws and processes which recognise animals’ needs, capabilities and interests, whether they are domestic, farmed or wild. The Animal Justice Party also ensures such laws and processes are properly enforced and implemented to achieve genuine justice for animals.
In 2015 the Animal Justice Party in NSW made history when Mark Pearson became the first person to be elected to Australian parliament on an animal protection platform. In 2018 we made history again when Andy Meddick was elected into the Victorian State Parliament. History repeated itself in 2019 when Emma Hurst was elected as our second NSW MP.
We seek a Social Media Manager with confident communication and people skills. Social Media Managers are expected to possess superb project management and organisational skills with the ability to work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a wide degree of creativity and latitude with a keen interest in shaping an organisation’s image and values through appropriate communication to the outside world. Top candidates will display natural leadership qualities with fantastic time management and planning skills.
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager is a non office bearer position that reports to the Marketing Manager of the South Australian State Committee of the Animal Justice Party (SACom) and is responsible for enhancing the social media presence of the Animal Justice Party South Australia.
The Social Media Manager has the following responsibilities:
● Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build AJP awareness.
● Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns ensuring brand consistency.
● Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn,
Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and others.
● Manage a blog calendar that aligns with social updates.
● Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools.
● Incorporate optimisation strategies, analyse data, and research the best ways to
● Plan paid social media advertising strategies and budgets.
● Drive engagement with social media influencers.
● Resolve customer issues through social media.
● Create engaging written and visual content for AJP social platforms.
● Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities.
● Provide feedback from social media trends and research and relay it to the SACom.
● Write effective, concise copy for multiple platforms, websites, and social networks.
The Social Media Manager may also have the following responsibilities:
● Assist with establishing and reviewing strategic and operational plans
View the full position description here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i1Ed6kjOED84jgUG3ZfPzoZ7_5fLJZww/view?usp=drivesdk
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0411264344
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Social Media Manager via Pro Bono Australia.