About the Role
Human and Hope Association Inc. is a registered charity that empowers communities to address inequalities. We achieve this through two approaches:
– Raising awareness in Australia about the unintended consequences of voluntourism and advocating for a local approach to development.
– Supporting a grassroots community centre in Cambodia who run education, vocational training and community development programs that alleviate poverty.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager who will create a social media strategy and fulfil it, with the aim to increase our Hope Handicrafts sales and generate donations for Human and Hope Association Inc.
The Social Media Manager can expect to spend anywhere between 6 – 10 hours a month undertaking this role.
This role reports directly to the CEO of Human and Hope Association Inc.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Create a social media strategy for Hope Handicrafts and Human and Hope Association Inc.
• Manage the Hope Handicrafts’ Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn pages.
• Manage the Human and Hope Association Inc’s Instagram and LinkedIn pages.
• Adhere to the Human and Hope Association child protection policy in all social media posts.
• Ensure the timely response to comments and questions on the above social media platforms.
• Create compelling content by sourcing photos from Human and Hope Association Cambodia’s Facebook page.
• Ensure regular calls to action on social media posts.
• Work with the CEO to promote campaigns through social media channels.
To apply for this role, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile with an introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct any enquiries to Sally Hetherington OAM.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Sally Hetherington OAM
Phone : 0424080186
Please quote in application: Social Media Manager for NFP via Pro Bono Australia.