About the role
Human and Hope Association Inc. is a registered charity that empowers communities to address inequalities. We achieve this through two approaches:
– Raising awareness in Australia about the unintended consequences of voluntourism and advocating for a local approach to development.
– Supporting a grassroots community centre in Cambodia who run education, vocational training and community development programs that alleviate poverty.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager who will create a social media strategy and fulfil it, with the aim of promoting sales through our ethical brand, Hope on Purpose.
The Social Media Manager can expect to spend anywhere between 6 – 10 hours a month undertaking this role.
This role reports directly to the CEO of Human and Hope Association Inc.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Create a social media strategy for Hope on Purpose
• Manage the Hope on Purpose Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn pages.
• Adhere to the Human and Hope Association child protection policy in all social media posts.
• Ensure the timely response to comments and questions on the above social media platforms.
• Create compelling content
• Work with the CEO to promote campaigns through social media channels.
To apply for this role, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile with an introductory email to email@example.com. Please direct any enquiries to Sally Hetherington OAM.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Sally Hetherington OAM
Phone : 0424080186
Please quote in application: Social Media Manager with Human & Hope via Pro Bono Australia.