About the role
Children’s Ground is a not for organisation that delivers programs to the First Nation community in the Northern Territory. We are undertaking a SROI to measure the social and economic factors in the programs that they deliver. A team of volunteers is being formed to undertake this task.
The team will:
- Identify what factors need to be measured
- How the factors will be measured and valued
- Gather evidence to understand what changes have occurred
- Estimate a counterfactual using PCROGS and other data
- A background in economics is preferred with projects on social impact and previous experience in specifically undertaking SROI projects,
- Experience in, or understanding of, cost benefit analysis and an advanced level in Excel desired
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Social Return on Investment (SROI) and Cost Benefit Analysis via Pro Bono Australia.