About the Role
The Cherish Women’s Cancer Foundation is a Brisbane-based charity dedicated to raising funds for vital and ground-breaking research into more targeted, effective and less invasive treatments for gynaecological cancer sufferers. Each year, the Foundation hosts an annual beach volleyball fundraiser and we’re searching for passionate individuals to join our Ambassador Program for the 2018 Battle.
What does the ambassador role entail?
• Registering a team of 5-7 for the 2018 Battle on 16 March, 2018 and pledging to raise a minimum $750 – there’s no obligation for you to play, we can always do with some more cheerleaders on the sideline!
• Reaching out to 2 x personal contacts (family, friends, colleagues) who would be interested in registering a team for the 2018 Battle, and inviting them to attend a special networking breakfast to be held on Wednesday 15 November, 2017
• Social media posts (Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn) encouraging followers to join The Battle 2018
We are looking for ambassadors who:
• Are committed to joining a cohort of people who are truly making a difference by raising awareness and funds for an often forgotten cause
• Are reliable and invested in supporting us at this event
• Have a strong personal and professional network and enjoy meeting new people
• Battle Networking Breakfast:
Date & time: Wednesday 15 November 2017 from 8.00am – 9.30am
Location: Gasworks Plaza, Newstead
• The Battle:
Date & time: Friday 16 March 2018 from 5.00pm – 10.00pm
Location: Sandstorm Beach Club, Mt Gravatt
This is a unique opportunity to take a stand in the fight against women’s cancers and make a difference to the lives of more than 4,500 women who are diagnosed with gynaecological cancer in Australia each year. The grim reality is that one in three of these women will not survive. Be it a sister, daughter, partner, friend or colleague, we all have special women in our lives that we cherish.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 07 3119 2441
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Special Event Volunteering via Pro Bono Australia.