About the role
Spectator Services Officer
If you enjoy engaging with people, providing customer service and making people smile, this role is for you!
Purpose of Role:
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Be prepared to assist in any role in the Spectator Services area.
- Walk round the site proactively looking for any safety issues, spectators in need of help, or other volunteers in need of help.
- Be aware of what is site regulations e.g. no cyclists on northern road, and assist in making event participants aware of these regulations.
- Identify emerging situations and resolve them if you can or communicate issue to the Spectator Services Coordinator by radio so it can be resolved immediately.
- Support the Event Services Coordinator in any other way required.
- Complete a minimum of 2 shifts during the event
Monday 23 March – Sunday 29 March
- Early morning shifts – 5.30am-11am
- Morning shifts – 7.00am-12.30pm
- Afternoon shifts – 12.00pm-6pm
Volunteer Recognition and Benefits
Free shuttle between the Sydney InternationalRegatta Centre and Penrith train station
An official volunteer uniform including shirt,cap, drink bottle and bag
- Food and drink during your shift
The experience of volunteering at an amazingevent
The opportunity to see Australia’s best rowersin action
- Free parking
- Post-event thank you function
- Volunteer certificate
- Reference letter as required
How to apply?
All volunteers are required to create a profile and send in an application. Once application has been approved, volunteers can sign up for shifts.
See link to apply HERE
We hope to see you in March!
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 02 9557 6149
Please quote in application: Spectator Service Officer for an International Event via Pro Bono Australia.